We will be running our rescheduled Safeguarding event “Enabling Safer Organisations through Technology” on the 15th September 2020 between 09:30 and 11:00 BST. This online session is now a shortened and more focused webinar format rather than the previous face to face format that was envisaged earlier in the year.
We will be bringing together some of the leading practitioners in the Safeguarding world to address the attendees and facilitate a panel discussion.
Here is the latest agenda:
- 09:30 – 09:35 – Welcome and introduction, Thomas Drohan, Commercial Director, Clue
- 09:35 – 09:45 – Joining the dots – a strategic overview of safeguarding landscape, Peter Spindler, Independent Safeguarding Panel Chair.
- 09:45 – 10:05 – The importance of sharing low-level concerns, Adele Eastman, Senior Counsel, Farrer & Co
- 10.05 – 10:25 – Oxfam – Towards an international safeguarding system, Xara Church, Global Safeguarding Manager, Oxfam
- 10.25 – 10.55 – Panel session – Enabling Safer Organisations Through Technology, Xara and Adele are joined on the panel by Owen O’Rorke, Farrer & Co, Kath Bennett, Rugby Football Union, and Clare Elford, Clue.
- 10:55 – 11:00 – Summary, conclusions and event closure: Thomas
The event is limited to Safeguarding professionals and selected invite only and will be run under Chatham House rules. If you do wish to attend please follow this link to register your interest and we will be in touch.
You might also be interested in: How Cloud Investigation Technology is Supporting the Crucial Role of Safeguarding