We need an experienced Customer Success Manager to join us and our newly established and growing Customer Success function, with our purpose of engaging and delighting our customers at every stage of their journey with us.
From onboarding, implementation, go-live through to building a trusted long-term relationship, as our Customer Success Manager you will be a positive influencer at every stage of this process.
With the function, critical to our business success, still being in its infancy, you will play a significant role in help build and establish Customer Success best practises, helping set the team up for long term success.
What will you be doing?
As our Customer Success Manager you will have a multi-faceted role and to provide a deeper insight into some of the specific responsibilities:
Orchestrate the Customer Onboarding journey
- Familiarisation journey with customer begins as pipeline opportunity progresses to 75% likelihood of win
- Introduced by the sales team to the process when customer opportunity is ‘closed won’
- Make sure customer desired outcomes and objectives are captured and fully understood
- Lead customer project kick off meetings
- Work closely with the project coordinator and services team to ensure onboarding phase is running smoothly
- Promote the knowledgebase and useful hints and tips to the customer
- Attend regular meetings with the services team to identify any risks and check project progress
- Have an ‘end of onboarding’ feedback call with the customer, and follow up on all points raised
Support the customer through their Adoption phase
- Support customers as they transition into the adoption journey phase, revisiting their objectives and making sure they have been met or working towards being met
- Promote the knowledge base and best practice
- Conduct regular health checks and proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Identify any training needs for new or existing users
Work with established customers to help them mature their use of Clue
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to share updates from both businesses, capture new objectives and check progress against existing ones
- Conduct service reviews if needed
- Work with the customer to create Success Plans which capture objectives and how you will measure the success
- Monitor support tickets and be an escalation point if needed
Help customers to be become Clue advocates
· Work closely with the Marketing team to suggest customers that are healthy, engaged, and successful
Customer Success Processes
- Own some Customer Success processes and continually monitor and improve those processes
- Research the Customer Success industry and suggest improvements and new ideas
- Send NPS surveys out and analyse the data to feedback to the product team
- Maintain and monitor customer health scores using business systems
- Proactively help customers based on their health
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, NPS, adoption, engagement etc
- Support the SME with running webinars on feature of the month and suggesting new content based on conversations with customers
- Work with Marketing to provide ‘tech-touch’ communications to customers
Voice of the Customer
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Help support with service reviews and help to prioritise work needed for the customer to succeed
Who are we?
Clue Computing is an established, and rapidly expanding SaaS company in Bristol. (Bristol is a fantastic city but do not worry, you do not need to live near us to apply. Remote working is part of our offering).
We develop a unique investigation platform that supports our clients in making a positive impact across the world. This includes but not limited to helping fight fraud and organised crime, safeguarding children, protecting the integrity of sports, improving animal welfare and addressing extremism in society
We have ambitious plans for growth, with our customers at the forefront of everything we do. We are investing in our people, products, and infrastructure to ensure our customers get everything they expect from us and more.
That is where you come in!
What we will need from you:
- Prior experience in a customer success position
- Previous experience with a SaaS company, ideally B2B.
- Strong organisation and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic way with constant change to address customers’ needs
- Natural at relationship building
- Good understanding of customer lifecycle and customer journey
- Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Willingness and ability to be Security Cleared once started.
What you will get from us:
- An attractive salary – expected range £40,000 – £55,000 but we would prefer to talk to you rather than let that put you off.
- Share Options through our EMI scheme
- Annual bonus and pay review
- Private Healthcare with Vitality
- 25 days holiday
- Most importantly we aim to offer a supportive, collaborative environment with personal and professional development at its core. Anything we can do to support your career goals and passions we will look to do.