Clue are searching for a full time digital marketing specialist to join our fast growing software company.
We are looking for an ambitious marketing graduate, ideally with at least two years-experience in industry to join our team. This person will report directly into and work closely with the Commercial Director who has overall responsibility for the marketing strategy. We are looking for someone who can not just co-ordinate all marketing activity, but also someone who can create good quality marketing content. We do have external organisations who we can call on for assistance with web design, content and other marketing activities, but we would like to bring much of our marketing activity in-house.
- Clue HQ – Bristol, UK.
- Working closely with external and internal resources to ensure that marketing activities are delivered in line with the marketing strategy
- Be hands-on with ongoing website enhancement and optimisation, including SEO, reporting on google analytics and updating content on WordPress websites
- Lead and grow Clue’s presence on social media, providing reporting to the senior management team on agreed metrics
- Create and deliver the Clue quarterly email newsletter, liaising with others in the Clue team to ensure good quality content
- Lead on the creation of content for marketing campaigns, and be responsible for the delivery of these
- Assist with creation of videos, brochures, case studies, blog posts, and product, company and industry related content, and be responsible for distribution via website and social media.
- Assist in the process of creating thought leadership content, liaising with internal and external subject matter experts
- Help create a PR plan and work with Clue team to implement
- Organise and co-ordinate events such as user conferences, product workshops and trade events
Experience and qualifications
- A relevant marketing degree
- At least 2 years marketing experience
- Experience in the technology industry
- A relevant CIM qualification
- Experience in email marketing
- Experience using Adobe design software such as
- Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
If we find a graduate, then we would be offering a digital marketing assistant role at around £20,000 to £22,000. For candidates with more experience, we would offer up to £27,500 in more of a digital marketing manager role.
Please contact us for further information